Hobbs+Black is always looking for talented people to join our team! Please send your resume with cover letter
No phone calls or walk-ins please. Hobbs+Black Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ann Arbor, MI:
MARKETING MANAGER - 2017
Hobbs+Black located in downtown Ann Arbor, is seeking a full time Marketing Manager.
• Marketing Team Manager
• Preparation of introduction packages, qualification packages, and proposals
• Award Submittals
• Special Brochures/publications
• Design and layout of both print and digital marketing and presentation materials
• Writing press releases
• Data Entry
• Market Research and Analytics
• Assistance with website updates and social media management
• Event Planning
• Misc assignments (speaking engagements, backup for graphic designer, etc.)
• Team player with a positive and respectful attitude
• Attention to detail and organization
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, confidence, and the ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure while handling multiple deadlines
• 3-5 years experience as a Marketing Manager at a small to medium sized business
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Familiarity with MailChimp or similar email marketing tools
• Experience at A/E or construction firm
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field
We offer competitive salary and benefits, along with a dynamic working environment with talented and energetic colleagues in our historic downtown Ann Arbor location. Email cover letter, professional references and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hobbs+Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hobbs+Black Architects has an immediate opening for a Project Assistant in its Lansing office to assist on a broad range of architectural projects, including both new construction and renovation. Candidates must be motivated, and able to work in a team environment.
Qualified candidates will have an associate or bachelor degree of architecture, or related field, with 3 - 5 years experience in an architectural practice; candidates with an equivalent amount of work experience will be considered. Knowledge and technical proficiency using architectural drafting, modeling and rendering software, such as AutoCAD and Revit is required, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Google Sketch-Up proficiency desired.
Hobbs+Black focuses on planning, design, interiors, and research supporting retail, healthcare, civic, and college and university work. We offer competitive benefits and an enthusiastic environment of professionals dedicated to excellence in architecture. We welcome a team-oriented individual to add to our firm’s history of success
Please submit your cover letter, resume with portfolio, salary requirements and references to: email@example.com
Hobbs+Black Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.